Most Important Facts
|Gauge / Design type||H0 / 1:87|
Prototype: Dutch State Railways (NS) class 1100 electric locomotive. Steel blue basic paint scheme. Double-arm pantographs included. Locomotive road number 1114. The locomotive looks as it did in Era III.
Model: This is a reissue of a Märklin classic. The locomotive has an mfx digital decoder. It also has controlled high-efficiency propulsion. 2 axles powered. Traction tires. Dual headlights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. The locomotive body and frame are constructed of metal. Both ends of the locomotive have Relex couplers. The packaging has a colored representation of the locomotive, based on the historic packaging of that time. Length over the buffers 16.5 cm / 6-1/2".
- Märklin classic of the Sixties.
- New locomotive road number 1114.
- Packaging based on the colored packaging of that time.
- Contemporary with an mfx digital decoder.
Control Unit Mobile Station Mobile Station 2 Central Station 1/2 Central Station 3/2*
Mobile Station 2**
Headlight(s) Direct control
* New features of the Central Station 2 (Part No. 60213, 60214 or 60215) with the software update 4.2
** New features of the Mobile Station 2 (Part No. 60657/66955) with the Software Update 3.55