Most Important Facts
|Gauge / Design type||H0 / 1:87|
Prototype: Fictitious Henschel DHG 500 design diesel switch engine, a low side car, a refrigerator car, and a container car in an exciting Batman design.
Model: The locomotive has an mfx digital decoder and a special motor. 1 axle powered. Traction tires. Triple headlights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. The locomotive has coupler hooks. The container transport car is loaded with a transparent 40-foot jail container. The container can be removed from the car and opened for loading. There are 2 play figures made of metal. All of the cars have RELEX couplers.
Train length approximately 50 cm / 19-11/16".
Contents: 12 no. 24130 curved track, 4 no. 24188 straight track, 1 base station, 7 no. 24172 straight track, 2 no. 24224 curved track, 1 no. 24612 right turnout and 1 no. 24611 left turnout. A switched mode power pack and a wireless infrared controller, the Märklin Power Control Stick, are included. This set can be expanded with the C Track extension sets and with the entire C Track program. The 74492 turnout mechanism can be installed in the turnouts.
- Train in a unique and exciting Batman design
- Rugged train – ideally designed for children ages 6 and above
- Batman and Joker figures included for active playing
- The jail container can be removed and opened
- Ergonomic Power Control Stick for controlling up to 4 locomotives as well as 5 functions
- Freedom of movement around the layout thanks to the wireless infrared controller
- Easy-to-set-up C Track layout
Control Unit Mobile Station Mobile Station 2 Central Station 1/2 Central Station 3/2*
Mobile Station 2**
Headlight(s) Direct control
** New features of the Mobile Station 2 (Part No. 60657/66955) with the Software Update 3.55
Find more Märklin explanation videos on our YouTube Channel