Most Important Facts
|Gauge / Design type||H0 / 1:87|
Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) class 74 tank locomotive, type Om 12 gondola, type Gr 20 boxcar, and type Rlmms 56 stake car.
Model: The locomotive has an mfx digital decoder and a special motor with a flywheel. 3 axles powered. Traction tires. The triple headlights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. The cars have Relex couplers with guide mechanisms.
Train length 51.0 cm / 20-1/16".
Contents: 12 no. 24130 curved track, 4 no. 24188 straight track, 4 no. 24172 straight track. Track connector box, 36 VA / 230 volt switched mode power pack, and a Mobile Station are included. An illustrated instruction manual with many tips and ideas is also included. This set can be expanded with the C Track extension sets and with the entire C Track program.
- The ideal entry into the digital world of Märklin H0.
- Automatic registration at the Mobile Station with the built-in mfx decoder.
- Easy-to-set-up C Track layout.
- Locomotive includes Relex couplers for more fun.
Control Unit Mobile Station Mobile Station 2 Central Station 1/2 Central Station 3/2*
Mobile Station 2**
Headlight(s) Direct control
* New features of the Central Station 2 (Part No. 60213, 60214 or 60215) with the software update 4.2
** New features of the Mobile Station 2 (Part No. 60657/66955) with the Software Update 3.55
Find more Märklin explanation videos on our YouTube Channel