Most Important Facts
|Gauge / Design type||H0 / 1:87|
This diesel hydraulic locomotive was used in heavy factory service and it shows its proverbial power just with its angled superstructure.
Equipped with a modern Märklin mfx digital decoder, this locomotive has headlights that change over with the direction of travel. It also has a blinking light on its roof that can be controlled and a special motor.
- Locomotive includes a modern Märklin mfx digital decoder.
- Locomotive size 11.2 cm / 4-3/8".
- Equipped with coupler hooks.
- Digital Functions: Locomotive includes headlights and controllable blinking light.
Control Unit Mobile Station Mobile Station 2 Central Station 1/2 Central Station 3/2*
Mobile Station 2**
Headlight(s) Light Function1 Direct control
* New features of the Central Station 2 (Part No. 60213, 60214 or 60215) with the software update 4.2
** New features of the Mobile Station 2 (Part No. 60657/66955) with the Software Update 3.55
Find more Märklin explanation videos on our YouTube Channel