HMC Exclusive Series 2017 made by Märklin
Prototype: Class 193 electric locomotive painted and lettered for the Hellenic State Railways Organization (ΟΣΕ), in original Era VI colouring of the Hellas Sprinter colouring scheme. Built by Siemens as a regular production locomotive from the Vectron type program.
- Completely new tooling for the modern Siemens Vectron electric locomotive.
The first ever Greek electric locomotive in Märklin’s history
• Modern electric locomotive with the features of the Eurosprinter family of locs, serving in the Greek rail network since 1997
•Designated as Locomotive of the 21st century due to her widespread use in all European rail networks.
•The consistent development of the electric locomotive Hellas Sprinter coloured in exactly the same modern OSE design that the Greek Railway Fans would like to see
•Construction primarily of metal
•Digital decoder mfx with full sound features including Greek cab radio communication and station announcements
• Warm white and red LEDs used for lighting
•Strictly limited series of only 250 pieces worldwide for each number exclusively for HMC/MMC by Märklin
• Numbered certificate of authenticity
• Locomotive with inscription for the Eloc Shed of Thessaloniki differently numbered than 36190.002
• Features typical sounds for Thessaloniki, different than the ones from the loc 36190.002 (Athens)
Model: This electric locomotive is constructed of metal and has an mfx digital decoder and extensive sound functions. It also has a special motor, centrally mounted. 4 axles powered through cardan shafts. Traction tires. The triple headlights and dual red marker lights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. The headlights at Locomotive Ends 2 and 1 can be turned off separately in digital operation. When the headlights at both ends of the locomotive are turned off, then there is a double "A" light function at both ends. Warm white and red LEDs are used for the lighting. The locomotive has 2 mechanically working pantographs that are not wired to take power. Length over the buffers 21.8 cm / 8-9/16".
Respective DC/DCC models are offered also under the item numbers T36190.001 and T36190.002.