Prototype: Swiss Federal Railways (SBB) class Be 4/6 "Stängelilok" / "Little Sticks Locomotive" electric locomotive. Version as first delivered. Locomotive from the first production series. Dark brown basic paint scheme with black running gear. With older design buffers, cab doors at the ends of the locomotive with walkover plates, with sanding equipment, without an oncoming train light, and without an inductive magnet. Lengthwise cooling lines with 6 vertical mounting brackets. Road number 12305. The locomotive looks as it did in the mid-Twenties.
- Completely new tooling for the anniversary "100 Years of Electric Operation on the Gotthard 1920-2020".
- Highly detailed metal construction.
- Digital decoder and extensive operation and sound functions included.
- Cab lighting and engine room lighting can be controlled digitally.
- Model: The locomotive has a digital decoder and extensive sound and light functions. It also has controlled high-efficiency propulsion with a flywheel, centrally mounted. Both driving wheels and jackshafts in each group of driving wheels powered by cardan shafts. Traction tires. The locomotive frame is articulated to enable the locomotive to negotiate sharp curves. Triple headlights and 1 white marker light (Swiss headlight / marker light code) change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. When the locomotive is running "light" the lighting can be changed to 1 red marker light. The headlights at Locomotive Ends 2 and 1 can be turned off separately in digital operation. The locomotive has the double "A" light function. The cab lighting and engine room lighting can be turned off separately in digital operation. Maintenance-free warm white and red LEDs are used for the lighting. This locomotive has highly detailed metal construction with many separately applied details, such as cooling pipes for the transformer oil. The cabs and engine room are modelled. Sanding equipment is included on the groups of driving wheels. The roof equipment is detailed with heating resistors, roof conductors, insulators, lightning arrester coils, and roof walk boards as well as double-arm pantographs with a simple contact strip. The minimum radius for operation is 360 mm / 14-3/16". Brake hoses, imitations of prototype couplers, and access ladders are included.
Length over the buffers 18.9 cm / 7-7/16".
An old-timer passenger car set to go with this locomotive can be found under item number 42388 in the Märklin H0 assortment with information about the required DC wheelsets.
This model can be found in an AC version in the Märklin H0 assortment under item number 39510.