Prototype: German State Railroad (DR/GDR) class 75.4 (former Baden VIc) general-purpose steam tank locomotive. Version with dual headlights with DRB design electric lamps and riveted water tanks. Road number 75 1116. The locomotive looks as it did around 1964.
- Especially intricate metal construction.
- Numerous separately applied metal grab irons and lines.
- DCC/mfx digital decoder and a wide variety of operations and sound functions included.
- Factory-installed smoke unit.
- Model: The locomotive has a digital decoder and extensive sound functions. It also has controlled high-efficiency propulsion with a flywheel, mounted in the boiler. 3 axles powered. Traction tires. The locomotive is constructed largely of metal. The locomotive has a factory-installed smoke unit. The dual headlights change over with the direction of travel. They and the built-in smoke unit will work in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. Maintenance-free warm white LEDs are used for lighting. The locomotive has numerous separately applied metal grab irons and lines. The minimum radius for operation is 360 mm / 14-3/16". Protective piston rod sleeves and brake hoses are included. Length over the buffers 14.6 cm / 5-3/4".
A passenger car set to go with this locomotive is offered in the Märklin H0 assortment under item number 46395. Your specialty dealer will be happy to exchange the wheelsets at no charge.
This model can be found in an AC version in the Märklin H0 assortment under item number 39758.