Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) type Tbis 871 two-axle sliding roof / sliding wall car. Red basic paint scheme. With advertising for the Kopf Galvanizing Plant, Schlierbach, Germany. Hanomag F55 truck with a flatbed painted and lettered for the Kopf Galvanizing Plant, Schlierbach, Germany. The railroad car and the truck look as they did around 1979.
Most Important Facts
|Gauge / Design type||H0 / 1:87|
- H0 Museum Car Set for 2020.
- Hanomag F55 truck as new tooling from Schuco.
- Crowd barriers as a load for the Hanomag F55 truck.
- Attractive packaging in a metal container.
- The freight car has separately applied end platforms. Length over the buffers 16.1 cm / 6-3/8". A Schuco model of a Hanomag F55 truck is included. In addition, crowd barriers included can be used as a load for the Hanomag truck. Attractive packaging in a metal container, designed in the style of galvanized sheet metal. DC wheelset E700580.