Most Important Facts
|Gauge / Design type||H0 / 1:87|
Prototype: German Railroad, Inc. (DB AG) class 152. The locomotive looks as it currently does in real life.
Model: The locomotive has the new mfx+ digital decoder and extensive sound functions. It also has controlled high-efficiency propulsion. 4 axles powered. Traction tires. The triple headlights and dual red marker lights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. The headlights are maintenance-free, warm white LEDs. The engineer's cabs have interior details. The locomotive has separately applied handrails.
Length over buffers 22.5 cm / 8-7/8".
- Equipped with the new mfx+ digital decoder.
- Operation possible in beginner, advanced, and pro modes.
- Simulated equipment usage.
- Realistic running characteristics such as constant cruising speed.
- Simulated engineer's cab in the display for the Central Station 2.
- Control of the model in the engineer's cab mode using the touch screen on the Central Station 2.
- These new functions are only available in conjunction with the Central Station 2 starting with Firmware Version 3.0 and higher.
|Control Unit||Mobile Station||Mobile Station 2||Central Station 1/2||Central Station 3/2*
Mobile Station 2**
|Long distance headlights|
|Electric locomotive op. sounds|
|High Pitch Horn|
|Sound of squealing brakes off|
|Headlight(s): Cab2 End|
|Low Pitch Horn|
|Headlight(s): Cab1 End|
|Letting off Air|
** New features of the Mobile Station 2 (Part No. 60657/66955) with the Software Update 3.55